Terms and Conditions
Hove Plinth Webshop terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of the Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to incur with your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the
Website and is not either (i) employed by Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection and acting in their cause of employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and acceptable use.
1. All Content included on the Website is the property of Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and
conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data
compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of
information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this
Website. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is
protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: pass on
information from the Website to third parties to make them aware of the availability of
products shown on the site and generally raise awareness of the Website.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial
purposes any Content without the prior written permission of Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with
any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
b. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or
otherwise objectionable or in breach of applicable law, regulation, governmental
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright
without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
5. Any online facilities, tools, services or information the Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
6. Whilst Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their own personal details and their computers.
7. Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
8. Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue and part (or the whole of) the Website, including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for
death of personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or
exclude our or your liability for fraud and fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit or
exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
10. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising of events beyond our
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings,
business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. Any special, indirect or consequential loss of damage;
12. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we
reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
13. These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Such revised terms may apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
14. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to terms and conditions.
15. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and
conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provisions of
these terms and conditions.
16. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and
enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
17. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
18. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be the subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection details
19. Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection of Hove operates the Website Hove Plinth Webshop. You can contact Hove Civic Society trading as Hove Plinth Collection by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
20. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer